JUST IN: President Trump Announces Ed Martin Is Leaving DOJ for a New Mission

Uncategorized

President Trump just gave Ed Martin his next mission, and this one will take place outside the Justice Department.

Martin is leaving the administration, but he is not leaving the fight.

The President said Martin will move into election-related legal work ahead of the 2026 midterms and the 2028 presidential election.

Nick Sortor shared the announcement and the President’s full message:

The Associated Press independently confirmed that Martin is leaving the administration to help with legal fights surrounding the November midterms and the 2028 election. Its live report placed the announcement among the day’s major White House developments and identified Martin as a close ally who has defended the President through years of election disputes.

President Trump praised Martin’s work as an attorney, his leadership of the Weaponization Working Group and his service as acting U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C. That list matters because it spans courtroom work, internal Justice Department investigations and one of the most visible federal prosecutor’s offices in the country.

The President said Martin will now work from outside the government to help secure free and honest elections while defending constitutional rights.

The announcement did not name a new organization, give Martin a formal campaign title or identify who will take over his remaining Justice Department responsibilities.

What it did make clear is the timeline: the midterms come first, followed by the 2028 presidential race. Martin’s next role will be political and legal, but it will not be carried out under a federal title.

It sounded less like a farewell than a reassignment.

Eric Daugherty described it as President Trump deploying Martin into the next legal battlefield:

The official U.S. Department of Justice profile shows how many roles Martin carried during his time inside the department. He was not confined to one narrow office or a ceremonial assignment.

His responsibilities reached across pardons, politically sensitive internal reviews and federal prosecutions in Washington.

He became U.S. pardon attorney in May 2025 and was also named director of the Justice Department’s Weaponization Working Group. The pardon office evaluates requests for presidential clemency, while the working group was created to examine claims that federal law enforcement had been used for political purposes.

Before that, Martin served as acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, leading the office responsible for federal and local prosecutions in the nation’s capital.

That combination gave him a close look at federal prosecutions, clemency decisions and the legal machinery surrounding some of the country’s most politically charged cases.

The department also notes that Martin spent decades working in public service, nonprofit organizations and Missouri state government before joining the federal government.

He is a lawyer, a graduate of Saint Louis University and a co-author of the bestselling book The Conservative Case for Trump. His record makes the new assignment a natural extension of the work he was already doing, only without the limits that come with holding a Justice Department post.

Martin was still publicly active at DOJ just days before the announcement.

On August 17, the Justice Department’s Federal Firearm Rights Restoration page featured Martin explaining a new process for eligible Americans seeking restoration of federal firearm rights.

The rollout is scheduled to begin with invited applicants in September before opening more broadly in November and again in January.

The program relies on authority under federal law that allows the attorney general to restore firearm rights in qualifying cases. Applicants will need to submit an application, electronic fingerprints, character references and a fee once the public phase begins.

The department lists presumptive disqualifiers and warns that the process will launch in stages, with the first public opening capped at 5,000 applicants. A second public phase is scheduled for January 2027 with another 500 application slots.

That makes the timing notable. Martin was helping launch a major pardon-office initiative this week, and now President Trump says his next assignment will be fought from outside the administration.

Real America’s Voice carried the key line from the announcement:

President Trump ended his message by predicting Martin will do an outstanding job and wishing him luck.

Martin’s government title may be disappearing.

His place in the election-law fight clearly is not.

This is a Guest Post from our friends over at WLTReport. View the original article here.

The post JUST IN: President Trump Announces Ed Martin Is Leaving DOJ for a New Mission appeared first on 100PercentFedUp.com.

IN the summer of 2019, I was seated in the wine cellar of a walled Medieval town high above the Dordogne Valley of France, not far from Sarlat-la-Canéda, making phone calls, writing reports. I have given this story in other places and it appears as though you’re about to hear it again. Rob Skiba is a name you that you might be familiar with. Though he had made a name for himself as a Nephilim researcher, more recently Rob had taken a dive into the deep end of the pool via flat earth research. The recorded interviews I conducted between he and Rick Hummer, a fellow flat earth investigator and close friend of his, was published while still occupying that very wine cellar. Read all about it. Chicago Is Not a Mirage.

Word quickly spread. Within a few short weeks, dozens of flat earth researchers began accepting my invite for a private interview, if not a series of interviews. From a 17th-century tower built by King Louis XIV, and with a stunning view of the Alps, I sat down with Robbie Davidson, founder of the Flat Earth International Conferences, conducting multiple sessions. While staying in Dumfries, Scotland, David Weiss agreed to take part in the interviews, as did Bob Knodel of Globebusters. There were others. But when I asked the interviewees to discuss the moments that shaped their lives, among the many PSYOPs, false flag attacks, and hoaxes that were discussed, only these men committed commentary to the false 9/11 narrative.

The resulting recordings ballooned into The Unexpected Cosmology, a book which became a website and was even intended as an anthology. And of course, the following discourse was originally a chapter. It was Walt Disney who stated, “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.” Those sentiments remain applicable here as well. American Sensationalism: The 9/11 Interviews was always intended to be expanded upon with the inclusion of new researchers. So I’m sorry to say the project became stagnant during the Covid-19 psychodrama. I took a break to tackle other projects. We lost Rob Skiba. Rob offered hours of private conversation regarding his life but we never got around to the big one. 9/11. It was in the cards. Sadly, Bob Knodel died soon afterwards. Voices are being squeezed from an entire generation. Gnosis passes with them.

In the aftermath, the FE community became fractured. People began going their separate ways. Robbie Davidson, among a noted few others who were interviewed for the project, got up and left the movement altogether. It is not my intent to erase his or the contributions of others if only brief. They came, they went, their testimonies remain.

The original vision may have hit roadblocks but it is not forgotten. I expanded this paper a few years later to include testimony from author Pauly Hart, a dear friend of mine. I had wanted to continue that trend every year thereafter but you know how it goes. For the 25th anniversary of the attack I have redirected my efforts to its first large scale expansion, including Andrew Hoy and Darrin Geisinger into the mix. Perhaps others will lend their experiences to the recorder in time.

The following is their report.

Watch the Interviews