BREAKING: Chief Justice Roberts Steps In At The Last Minute — Hands President Trump A HUGE Win

Uncategorized

Chief Justice John Roberts just stepped into the White House ballroom battle, and President Trump scored the immediate win he needed.

Only hours before a court-ordered construction cutoff was set to take effect, Roberts temporarily blocked the injunction that would have stopped aboveground work on the $400 million project.

For now, the crews can keep building.

But this is a crucial distinction: Roberts has not issued a final ruling on the legality of the project. His order preserves the current situation while he or the full Supreme Court considers the Trump administration’s broader emergency request.

The breaking decision was announced Friday afternoon:

The Supreme Court’s official docket records the order in National Park Service v. National Trust for Historic Preservation.

Roberts stayed the preliminary injunction entered by the federal district court in Washington on April 16. The stay will remain in place until Roberts or the full Court issues another order.

That short language carries enormous practical weight. A divided federal appeals court had allowed the lower-court restriction to take effect on August 21, which would have forced the White House to stop the aboveground portion of the project.

Roberts acted after reviewing the administration’s application, the National Trust’s response and the government’s reply. The docket does not give his reasoning, and it does not set a deadline for the next Supreme Court action.

This is exactly the emergency relief the administration requested last week.

The Trump administration’s emergency application asked Roberts to stop the injunction from taking effect while the government seeks a longer stay and prepares a petition asking the Supreme Court to hear the case.

Solicitor General D. John Sauer argued that the injunction improperly interferes with the president’s authority over the White House complex.

The filing describes the ballroom as part of an integrated military and security project, not a stand-alone event space.

The administration says the larger complex includes hardened construction, secure gathering space and protection against modern threats. It argues that forcing work to stop would leave a massive open construction site beside the White House, increase costs and disrupt a design that is already well underway.

According to the filing, the project was about 65% complete when the emergency application reached the Supreme Court. The government also said crews were working 20 hours a day, seven days a week, with roughly $200 million already spent or committed.

The challengers see the case very differently.

The National Trust for Historic Preservation contends that President Trump cannot undertake a project of this scale without congressional approval. Lower courts agreed that aboveground construction should stop while the lawsuit proceeds, although underground security work was permitted to continue.

The Associated Press reported that Roberts issued a one-page temporary order just hours before the lower-court rulings would have forced the halt.

The project is planned as a roughly 90,000-square-foot addition where the East Wing once stood. President Trump has said the ballroom will be funded through private donations, including his own contribution, while the administration has increasingly emphasized the security features tied to the construction.

The preservation group accuses the White House of moving so quickly that it could finish much of the structure before the courts resolve whether the president had authority to proceed. The administration answers that a shutdown now would create its own security and logistical dangers.

Roberts’ order does not settle that constitutional fight.

It does, however, prevent the lower-court injunction from freezing the project at a critical moment.

That means the immediate deadline has passed with construction still authorized. The next move could come from Roberts alone or from the full nine-member Court.

President Trump promised that he would take this fight all the way to the Supreme Court.

On Friday, his administration got the last-minute lifeline it was seeking.

This is a Guest Post from our friends over at WLTReport. View the original article here.

The post BREAKING: Chief Justice Roberts Steps In At The Last Minute — Hands President Trump A HUGE Win appeared first on 100PercentFedUp.com.

IN the summer of 2019, I was seated in the wine cellar of a walled Medieval town high above the Dordogne Valley of France, not far from Sarlat-la-Canéda, making phone calls, writing reports. I have given this story in other places and it appears as though you’re about to hear it again. Rob Skiba is a name you that you might be familiar with. Though he had made a name for himself as a Nephilim researcher, more recently Rob had taken a dive into the deep end of the pool via flat earth research. The recorded interviews I conducted between he and Rick Hummer, a fellow flat earth investigator and close friend of his, was published while still occupying that very wine cellar. Read all about it. Chicago Is Not a Mirage.

Word quickly spread. Within a few short weeks, dozens of flat earth researchers began accepting my invite for a private interview, if not a series of interviews. From a 17th-century tower built by King Louis XIV, and with a stunning view of the Alps, I sat down with Robbie Davidson, founder of the Flat Earth International Conferences, conducting multiple sessions. While staying in Dumfries, Scotland, David Weiss agreed to take part in the interviews, as did Bob Knodel of Globebusters. There were others. But when I asked the interviewees to discuss the moments that shaped their lives, among the many PSYOPs, false flag attacks, and hoaxes that were discussed, only these men committed commentary to the false 9/11 narrative.

The resulting recordings ballooned into The Unexpected Cosmology, a book which became a website and was even intended as an anthology. And of course, the following discourse was originally a chapter. It was Walt Disney who stated, “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.” Those sentiments remain applicable here as well. American Sensationalism: The 9/11 Interviews was always intended to be expanded upon with the inclusion of new researchers. So I’m sorry to say the project became stagnant during the Covid-19 psychodrama. I took a break to tackle other projects. We lost Rob Skiba. Rob offered hours of private conversation regarding his life but we never got around to the big one. 9/11. It was in the cards. Sadly, Bob Knodel died soon afterwards. Voices are being squeezed from an entire generation. Gnosis passes with them.

In the aftermath, the FE community became fractured. People began going their separate ways. Robbie Davidson, among a noted few others who were interviewed for the project, got up and left the movement altogether. It is not my intent to erase his or the contributions of others if only brief. They came, they went, their testimonies remain.

The original vision may have hit roadblocks but it is not forgotten. I expanded this paper a few years later to include testimony from author Pauly Hart, a dear friend of mine. I had wanted to continue that trend every year thereafter but you know how it goes. For the 25th anniversary of the attack I have redirected my efforts to its first large scale expansion, including Andrew Hoy and Darrin Geisinger into the mix. Perhaps others will lend their experiences to the recorder in time.

The following is their report.

Watch the Interviews