THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS TOSSING AND TURNING in bed when my wife had the courage to turn over and question what could possibly be so pressing on my mind which would keep me a pillow short of a good night’s rest. I say courage because, after fifteen years of marriage, asking me to let her in on what sort of thoughts keep me up during the midnight hour can only provide strange, wholly unpredictable, and perhaps unprecedented responses.
In fact there was something worth contemplating. The naked moon, unchanged in its lunar phases since the cradle of human civilization, swam indiscriminately through my skull, and with an entire storehouse of lifetime observations for reference that, after finally investigating the claims of Hebrew cosmology, as is accurately described throughout the entire Bible, simply clicked into its proper gears. As a convert now to all things geocentric, I often find that Globe Earthers want me to hold their hand and guide them through a process of discovery, or rather prove to them, as they’ll call it, a journey that I alone had to take for myself. Contrary to popular belief, I find the bulk of Flat Earthers to be so much more knowledgeable about the so-called spinning globe theory because they refuse to remain complacent. They’ve taken the time to do their own research rather than just bestow full obedience to the indoctrination of our educational authority, heavily pressed upon us by Hollywood and the MSM.
Yesterday I highlighted 12 points regarding flat earth observations I’ve made while gazing down at the world from 33,000 feet up in the air. Today’s 12 observations, or perhaps it would be more commonly accurate to refer to them mostly as tonight’s observations, come from sea level, gazing up at that glorious moon of ours.
- Has anyone ever seen a waxing or waning moon in broad daylight? I’ll help you out. You have. In fact, you’ve seen many of them in your lifetime. It’s a frequent occurrence. Doesn’t it bother anyone that the sun can be up in our atmosphere at the same time as the moon; let’s just say it’s a half moon, and yet the sun isn’t able to wrestle against the moon’s lunar patterns and illuminate the whole of it? I understand the concept of the sun being further away. I’ll get to that in a second. If the earth is truly a globe, and if the moon doesn’t bring forth its own light, despite the bible claiming that it does in its very first chapter, then we have some serious angle problems. The heliocentric model should trouble our very observations.
- Ball Earthers claim the sun is 400 times larger than the moon and, no surprise, exactly 400 times further away. Apparently, for all of human history until now, God “falsely” gave us the assumption that they’re the same size, when in fact the sun and moon occupy the same amount of space in the sky, and both have been measured with sextants to be of equal size and distance.
- Ball Earthers falsely claim the moon orbits around the Earth once every 27 days, despite the moon following the same path from tropic to tropic, solstice to solstice, and making, quite observably with the naked eye, a complete trip around the world in roughly 25 hours.
- If we do not see the dark side of the moon, and never will, it’s because the moon is a disc, not a sphere. Globe Earthers believe we do not see it, and never will (except for an evolutionary calculation noting thousands-of-millennia from now, they say), because it rotates in perfect synchronization with our own orbital rotation. Strange though, even Space.com admits such movement “may seem contrary to what our eyes observe.”
- Everyone from Antarctica to the North Pole see the exact same face of the moon. How can this possibly be if its a sphere? Time lapse photography shows and proves that the moon turns in one complete clockwise wheel-like motion as it circles the face of the earth, perhaps similar to how the dial on a clock works. Heliocentric scientists tell us the moon rotates but we never see the back side of the moon, yet it rotates. To quote Marshall Hall, “They want you to believe that the moon’s rotation is perfectly synchronized with its orbit so that’s why we only ever see one side of the moon, rather than conclude the obvious – that the moon is simply NOT rotating. Moreover, they had to slow down the moon’s speed by 58,870 mph AND reverse its direction to West-East to successfully sell their phony heliocentricity system to a gullible public. I don’t think there is one person in many, many thousands – regardless of education – who knows that the Copernican Model had to turn the moon’s observable direction around and give it a new speed to accommodate the phases and eclipses.”
- If the moon is simply reflecting light from the sun, as Globe Earthers claim, then tests will also show, if you want to successfully shine or “reflect” light as the moon does, don’t make it spherical!
- The moon radiates with cold light. The sun casts down only warm light. Shadows are cooler when surrounded with sunlight and yet nighttime shadows are somehow warmer in moonlight. Another words, if you want to fight against the shivers on a moonlit night, keep to the shadows. I first discovered this, to my great surprise, when I was 16 years old and spending my summer in Kenya. Collected sunlight is proven to generate heat, while past and current experiments continually prove that the moons rays lower a thermometer, and have done so, according to what research I’ve been able to pull, by as much as 8 degrees.
- Moonlight on water always forms a straight line. If the ocean were curved, it would be impossible for that reflection to reach over the horizon to the observer. Nature obeys its own rules, and is not relative, as heliocentric scientists would have you believe. Anyone who’s ever explored a carnival fun house and gazed into a reflective mirror that is curved or warped, or visited Cloud Gate in Chicago (also known as The Bean), as I have, should easily be able to conclude that we do not live on anything resembling a fun house mirror or that bean-thing from Chicago.
- The moon apparently is capable of creating tides, literally lifting up the massive oceans that make up the bulk of earth and pushing them upon the shore and yet it has little to no effect on other bodies of water, such as lakes or rivers, let alone the massive amounts of liquid that makes up our own atmosphere.
- NASA contends that man set foot upon the moon, yet observably the moon is largely transparent. When a waxing or waning moon is visible during the day it is possible to see the blue sky right through the moon. Similarly, it is possible to see stars at night through a waxing or waning moon. Planets too! To quote J. Atkinson from Earth Review Magazine, “That the moon is not a perfectly opaque body, but a crystallized substance, is shown from the fact that when a few hours old or even at quarter we can through the unilluminated portion see the light shining on the other side. Stars have also been observed through her surface!” This occurrence has been observed for thousands of years, and has carried much cultural and spiritual weight with it. Historically, a star occulting a crescent moon has long been a popular symbol of Islam, as it was with Christendom during the Ottoman Empire. This observable occurrence can still be found today etched into dozens of national flags all around the world.
- NASA’s moon rocks, by the way, have been tested to be nothing more than petrified wood.
- Similarly, clouds are quite observable behind the moon. It’s a common occurrence, and would be strange indeed if the moon were 240,000 miles from earth. The same can be said of the sun, but I’ll save that for another time. Notice how the clouds light up directly in front of the moon, which would also be odd if it were so far away as Copernican proponents claim.