Tallow Soap Info
- 100% Grass-Fed Tallow
- Coconut Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
Benefits of Tallow
I also love the fact that our homesteading ancestors made tallow soap like this for their own use. It’s kind of like a step back in time to make it ourselves today.
- Is deeply nourishing and moisturizing
- Contains Vitamins A, D, K, & E, & B12, all of which are extremely beneficial for skin
- Also helps to prevent skin’s loss of moisture
- Contains conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) with natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Has all of these nutrients that are found together only in animal products
- Contains oleic acid (omega 9) aids other components in penetrating deeply into skin
- Is antibacterial & antimicrobial
- Contains palmitic acid which helps improve the protective barrier function of skin
- Is rich in minerals
- Contains stearic acid which helps to repair damaged skin, and improves skin’s flexibility and suppleness
- Aids in skin regeneration for skin that appears healthier and more youthful
- Contains palmitoleic acid (omega 7) which is one of our skin’s basic building blocks (source)
A word about lye when this soap was made
- Soap making uses lye to turn the oils into soap. No lye is left over after the soap making is complete and the bars are cured so there is no worry.
We regret that we are unable to ship this item outside of the U.S.